General Terms & Conditions of Business
These terms and conditions will apply in respect of all Services provided by the Company whether or not there shall be in existence any written or other express acceptance thereof by the Client.
The parties to this agreement are:
- Advanced Vision Devs Ltd (the Company) which expression shall where the context allows include its employees agents and subcontractors.
- The person, firm, or company named as Client (the Client).
- Subcontractor means any person whose services the Company engages or makes use of to perform the whole or any part of the services the subject of this contract.
- The Company shall not be liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment/media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service. We apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
- In no event will the Company be liable for any damage to the laptop/desktop/ servers or any other equipment, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages, however caused, before, during or after service.
- The Company liability of any kind with respect to the services, including any negligence on its part, shall be limited to the contract price for the services.
- When you visit our site (www.advisiondevs.com) or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The Company agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client's equipment except to employees or agents of the Company subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
- The Client shall pay for the service as agreed with the Company. Invoices must be settled on presentation.
- In default of payment the Company shall cancel the scheduled service.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire terms and conditions and may not be amended altered varied transferred or assigned by the Client their servants or agents without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right from time to time to vary or modify these terms and conditions and its scale of fees as it thinks fit. Any variation sought by the Client to the terms and conditions from time to time published may only be made by written agreement with the Company.
The contract and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed by the Laws of Bulgaria.